When Able the cat was one year old, he stumbled on an electric wire while trying to hunt a bird on the roof and almost died from an electric shock.
Able has lost his tail and front legs
Fortunately, the cat has found a loving owner, 49-year-old Walai Sriboonvorakul, who picked him up on the street in the city of Chiang Mai, Thailand.
The cat was named Able because he can do everything other animals do.
Able has a friend named Fin-Fin, who is paraplegic, and they are a great couple.
You might be interested in: