Obviously, the adoption of a dog from a shelter benefits three parties at once. First, a pet finally finds a loving home. Second, a person gets a friend who he will never sell for any price. And last but not least, a shelter makes room for a new resident. Oh, and we should not forget about the fourth party, that is smiling Internet users looking at the pictures of happy people and animals, who have finally found each other!
1. He had spent his whole life in a shelter. But yesterday he was taken home!
2. "Our new pet is a big guy. And a sweetheart!"
3. "Just became the owner of this great guy."
4. "Took a 9-year-old dog from the shelter. Seems to be a good choice."
5. "Just became his owners and he's already making eyes at my girlfriend."
6. "Got the nicest boy out of the shelter today!"
"Friendship for Life": Senior Cat Becomes An Indoor Pet After Being A Stray For More Than 10 Years
Uranus retrograde in 2023: Astrologers reveal when it will happen and what to avoid
The "world's worst cat" has a rival in naughtiness. Meet Hugo, the dog who has run away from his family home over 270 times
"Minute long showers and only a single light bulb in the house": how the most budget conscious mother of two lives
7. "We’ve just taken Bella from the shelter, and she really likes my fiancée."
8. "She's only 10 weeks old, but she's already doing her best to pose for the camera."
9. "Mom got a puppy from the shelter, and I haven't seen her smile so much."
10. "Got myself an 8-year-old dog. Adult dogs are the coolest!"
11. "Took him from the shelter. He had been living there for 8 months and no one liked him."
12. "It didn't take him long to feel at home."
13. "Took her from the shelter a few hours ago, and now she won't let me go."
14. "This cutie chose my daddy. Came up right away and sat at his feet."
15. "Today I took a Dane from the shelter. Everything seems to be going well."
16. "I became the owner of Ricco, a 13-year-old Beagle!"
17. "The look at our son's face when he saw our 10-month-old Saint Bernard."
This might also interest you: